Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blessed Woman!

The heat was really bad today here in Los Angeles, CA. I felt like I was going to pass out. Ice cream was a must for us today! Overall our day went great. I went to my practicum site; the children had water play today (which they love). I received great compliments from my mentor and one of the teachers at the site. Am truly grateful to have been placed at this site. I have learned a lot and gained so much knowledge. It has been a wonderful experience. However its heart breaking to know that in a couple of weeks I will be leaving. Why are good byes so devastating?? I wonder why? I am truly going to miss my children and the teachers and my mentor! But I have gained 3 great role models and friends that’s for sure! 
After practicum I went to pick up my monkeys from school, took them to but ice cream!!! Woohooo!! (the highlight of our day) got to spend time with them, and listen to them about their day! This is very important for me! How I miss them!! Being a student, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend is surely not an easy task! But I wouldn’t trade it for the world! God has truly blessed me! 
As I sit here now at 1:01am working on some homework, I came across this picture, and my heart stopped! My children are growing, a little too quick if you ask me! And this picture is very meaningful to me!! I am always working on my computer, because of school! And the reason I decided to pursue my career is to provide my children with a better lifestyle! I want to model positive behavior. If I could get my BA, why can’t they do it? What would stop them? 
Bubsy and Peesh…I love you babies with all my might!! And all I do, all that I am is because of you! School isn’t a piece of cake but it’s definitely worth the ride! I want to make you proud, and make all this worth fighting for! And when mommy has that BA degree in her hand, I will say you two earned that for me! I can’t forget my husband! Babe you are the most important person in my life! And I thank God for you! Thank you for your unconditional love and support! For helping pull through and encouraging me every step of the way! Those roses in this picture where given to me by the love of my life!! You are always showering me with love! Its things like these that make me fall head over heels for you amor!! Te amo mi cielo! 
To sum this up, I am truly a blessed WOMAN! Thank you Lord all mighty for you love, for you blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment