Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Heart breaking!!!

This morning was hard for my Princess and me!! As a mother it crushed my heart! She had 4 teeth extracted!! My little one is such a strong little girl! She was not scared or nervous at all! I on the other hand was freaking out and nervous and ugh I was a MESS!!! Glad the procedure only lasted 10 minutes and she is now resting! Am blessed to be able to be by her side and help her recover! If it weren't for my husbands support I would probably be at work or something but instead I get to be home and take care of my princess!! I love you little mama and am gonna be here when you wake up!! Am trying my best to make you feel 100% again! You amaze me! You are so strong and courageous!! I have a lot to learn from you!! You went In there not fearing anything with a smile on your precious little face! I cried but you didn't see me! One day I will be like you mamita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment