Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happily Married

When someone asks you "are you married?" What is your response? Well I would always say yes I am married..but one day while watching a movie don't remember which one..they said their is a difference between being married and happily married. And that got me thinking...am I married or happily married? If you think about it their is a difference between the two. You can be married and not be happy. Or you can be married and be happy. If you are married you know marriage requires a lot of work and their is a lot of up's and down's (more down's than up's) but if you have the WILLINGNESS to make it work you have it all! Remember if your marriage is made of three strands it can sustain anything that might come it's way. Allowing God to guide your marriage is essential! My marriage hasn't been the perfect relationship and we have had our share of issues..but I can now say I thank God for those struggles, arguments and problems because I learned to truly love my husband and appreciate what God has given me! Baby I love you more than words can say and actions can show! You have been my support..my motivation, my strength, my best friend the one who is willing to walk under the rain to reach that sunshine! And after 12 years of our relationship I can say I have learned and grown so much!! These past 7 years of our marriage have been a journey! And I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! I can stand here today and tell you that I am happily married and thank God for your life! I am blessed to be your wife and can't wait to spend the rest of my life by your side! 12 years ago the touch of your hands made me feel as if I had reached the moon and the stars and 12 years later the touch of you has the same effect! Because not a day goes by that I don't fall in love with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment