Thursday, May 22, 2014

Proud Mother!!

I am truly honored to say that my son was part of an important event at his school. This is the first time his school participates with the CDI program and he made it to the advance dance team SWAT and he got the opportunity to perform at The Moss Theater! they help three performances in two days! i was amazed with the production, and felt so proud of my son!

I was speechless!! to see you on stage was just mind blowing! you gave it your 120% you truly worked hard for this event!
This is definitely one for the books! Everything you set your mind to and place in your heart you achieve! 
You shinned baby! and i don't have enough words to express what I feel! I am so proud of you!! and this is just the beginning of your journey! I love how you step out of your comfort zone and are willing to try everything! God has truly shinned his light on me! He has truly blessed us with your presence! we love you and daddy, Peesh and me are your biggest FANS! keep doing what your doing!! The sky is the limit! God bless you baby!

Thank you CDI for this amazing program! And for allowing my son to participate in this amazing event! keep working hard you are making a huge impact in the lives of the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment